Harold Hill Weekend Madrasah
- Quran / Qaa’dah
- Akhlaaq Wal Aadaab
- Topic Discussion
- Quran / Qaa’idah
- Arabic Writing
- Salaah Masaail
* Once students start Quran level they will start memorising Suras of the Quran. Each student’s Quran / Qaa’idah will be heard individually and will be taught according to their own ability.
* Our teaching methods include appropriate discussion and proper Islamic guidance on day to day concerns, queries and situations that children may have.
* The Madrasah emphasises Islamic ettiquette and manners as a key to success.
* There is a 15 minutes break during the session, so please send children with a suitable healthy snack and drink/water (not fizzy).
* Children must bring their own stationary in a pencil case which should include a pen, pencil, rubber, sharpner, ruler and colouring pencils. The Madrasah no longer provides stationary so children without will miss out.
* There is a final exam once all syllabus books have been completed, and an awards ceromany once a year. We strive to make sure all students progress and gain the confidence to succeed.
All students must wear Madrasah uniform: Any colour plain jubbah and head gear.
Please see Madrasah Rules and Regulations for full details. JazakAllah
Once Students complete the below syllabus they will in-shaa-Allah تعالى be entered on to the:
The Alimiyyah Course is the first in Havering & Brentwood which started on 25th February 2018 for males & females.
After Completing Level 6 the Students Will be Entered onto the Alimiyyah Course